Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Volleyball!!

For those of you who don't know, volleyball is my favorite sport! I love it. I have been playing and coaching this fine game for 16+ years. I currently am the Head Coach at Pope High School. As you can tell I get excited when it's time for a little volleyball at Davis!

Over the last couple weeks you child has been introduced to the forearm pass, the over head pass, the spike, and even some on the court strategy!

Well, this year we gave the kids a special treat. We had it cleared through our administration as well as Pope's- We had a few guest speakers today. I was able to get 6 of my senior players from Pope to come out and help with the PE classes. I really think the kids had a great time, and I know they all learned a lot more about the game!

As your child what he/she thought of the guests!

Thanks for the support!
Coach Jones

No comments: